The Oswald Bailey Vision and Values
Oswald Bailey seeks to maintain and constantly enhance its reputation as a competitive, respected, honest and comprehensive retailer of camping equipment and outdoor clothing. Through our shops, we aim to be the market leader within South and Central England. We also aim to be the market leader for the web-based retail of camping equipment and outdoor clothing throughout the entire UK.
We will exceed customer expectations by offering real value, and a comprehensive choice of excellent, quality products, provided by a helpful, caring, trustworthy, knowledgeable and professional workforce
We will achieve our aspirations and objectives by valuing our people. We offer them our trust, a fair share in the rewards of the business, and the feedback they need to maintain the highest standards of professionalism.
Our aim is to make Oswald Bailey a fantastic, motivational and fun place to work, where people have the support, direction and development they need to reach their full potential as a team member.
Our values define how all of us conduct our business and work together to achieve our aims and objectives:
- We will maintain a small family business ethos with a big company impact, providing security within a compassionate, professionally run business.
- We will maintain honest, open agendas at all levels and across all functions of the business.
- We support loyalty, professionalism, team working and the continuously developing expertise of our people.
- We encourage participation, empowerment, responsibility and involvement at all levels.
- We value clear communication and decisiveness.